Low-Light Defensive Pistol Class
Hendershot’s in partner with I.C.E. Defensive Firearms & Training is very pleased to offer a Low-Light Defensive Pistol class.
The class will be held on February 2nd from 8 am to 6 pm at Hendershot’s Sporting Goods.
Most armed confrontations happen under the cover of darkness. Are you prepared to defend yourself with a handgun in low light situations? What about clearing a dark room in your home after hearing a suspicious noise? This is an intermediate level course that will teach you the following skills:
- Anatomy/physiology of the human eye
- The low-light fight
- Low-light principles
- Shooting and combatives
- Light search/engagement techniques
- Room search and movement
- Indexing your flashlight and handgun to the correct position
- Using secondary techniques for longer ranges
- “Striking” with the light
- Close quarter shooting positions
AND MUCH MORE!!
Students will spend the first part of the course in the classroom. The second part, approximately 3 hours, will be “hands-on” in the range.
What to bring:
- Reliable handgun w/ at least two magazines or speedloaders
- Eye/ear protection. Electronic hearing protection is STRONGLY encouraged…you need to hear the instructions on the range!
- Handheld flashlight in the 350-500 lumen range with a thumb switch. Weapon-mounted lights are fine but you must also have a handheld light!