Hendershot’s is proud to have one of the area’s first indoor shooting ranges
Our range features the latest innovations including the following:
State of the art targeting system which consists of seven shooting lanes with a maximum distance of about 40 feet. Modern air filtration system which recycles with fresh air every 60 seconds and a constant temperature of 71 degrees. A rubber bullet trap that mitigates sound and bullet splatter.
Handguns of any caliber are allowed, shoulder fired shotguns with slugs and buckshot only, rifles up to .308. If you would like to shoot a rifle larger than .308 please call ahead! Pistol grip shotguns are not allowed! If you wish to draw from holster you must certify with one of our RSO’s before hand.
Coming to the range just got easier!! With one low monthly fee you may come in and shoot as many times as you want for as long as you’d like. It’s that simple. Each customer must watch a brief 9-minute safety video, then complete an application and sign a liability waiver. You will then be issued a range ID badge with your photo on it, you must bring this with you each time you use the range. Proper eye and ear protection are required, if you do not have your own we do have it for sale. Please click here to view our range rules. (Minimum age is 12, parents must sign waivers on behalf of minors.)
We offer a variety of memberships with several amenities:
- GUEST/3-Day Pass – If you’re only in town for a short visit or if you’d like to bring a guest, we still offer the 3-Day Guest Pass. For only $34.99, that Guest Pass includes unlimited range time as well as firearms rental. Ammunition is NOT included in the pass.
- Crosshair Card – If you don’t want to commit to the year and shoot occasionally, this six (6)-day punch card is what you are looking for. For $124.99 you may come in and shoot with unlimited range time for six (6) non-consecutive days. This does not include rentals.
- SILVER Package – starting at $19.99 a month. In addition to the unlimited shooting time, enjoy access to Members-only specials and promotions.
- GOLD Package* – starting at $24.99 a month.
- COUPLES Package* – starting at $34.99 a month.
- FAMILY Package* – for up to four (4) family members starting at $59.99 a month
*In addition to the unlimited shooting time and access to Members-only specials and promotions, the GOLD, COUPLES or FAMILY Memberships entitle you to additional discounts on HTAC ammunition and ALL our Hendershot’s Training Classes.
- CORPORATE Packages are also available upon request. It’s a great way to build and reward your “team”. We have a full 30-person state-of-the-art training facility as well to handle and of your off-site meeting needs.
Rental Upgrade Option
Individual Memberships – for an additional $5/mo. you may rent any of our firearms we have for use on the range.
Couple and Family Memberships – for an additional $10/mo. you may rent any of our firearms we have for use on the range.
Stop by to see one of our sales associates for more information.
You can bring your own ammo, or purchase it in the store. Our ammunition pricing is extremely competitive, for example: 9mm starting at $14.99, 40 S&W at $16.99 and 45 ACP $19.99 per 50 rounds.
For those living in bordering states, you are legally able to transport your firearms to Maryland. Your firearms need to be unloaded and cased, If you transport ammunition as well, it needs to be located in a separate location in your vehicle. Magazines must be unloaded during transport!
For those seeking to further their shooting skills we have added a large classroom area for firearms training classes. There are a variety of classes for all shooters, from beginner to experienced. Click here for more information on our training courses.
With our 2017 League Series here at Hendershot’s, we have several opportunities to go along with the weekly golf, darts and poker leagues. We have our “Bulls-Eye” league and have added a Low-Light League, “Colored Number” League and a once-a month “Winner Take All” Challenge where we will be giving aware a variety of hand guns. Sign-ups are on our Calendar if Events.
For those that want a little challenge, the Low-Light League will be a similar course of fire to the “Bulls-Eye” course with the added elements. You will be shooting 30 rounds at a distance of 5 yards. Range lights will be off; only ambient light from store and artificial light sources provided by RSO (constant or strobe possible).
In addition to the Low-Light League, we have a “Geometric” element to our league’s course of fire too. Again, from 5 yards, this “Colored Number” league will be a good test of the shooters personal balance of speed and precision with the goal to put all 20 shots on target.
The “Winner Take All” Challenge will be held once a month here at the store. This monthly event will be a head-to-head live competition where all shooters will compete in a group setting on a designated course of fire. Just for participating, each shooter will receive a $25 Gift Certificate with the grand prize being a new handgun. Entry for this contest will be $100.
Come out and shoot your league score any time during the week for the Bulls-Eye and “Colored Number” Leagues. Low-Light Leagues will be Monday 10-11AM, Wednesday 5-7PM and Fridays 10-11AM and 5-7PM.