We offer Livescan fingerprinting services, as well as ink cards and passport photos.
NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY, BUT PLEASE GIVE US A CALL FIRST: 240-347-4883. WE WANT TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE ADEQUATE STAFF TO HELP YOU.
Please download a copy of the registration form by clicking here. Complete it and bring it with your current, state-issued ID.
If you are getting printed for anything other than your Maryland HQL or Maryland Wear/Carry Permit, we will need your Agency Authorization number and ORI number. You can get this information from your employer or requesting agency.
Here are some helpful tips that will speed up the process of getting a good set of your prints:
- Please wash your hands thoroughly. Dirt and grime can make your prints illegible.
- If your hands are dry, please moisturize them generously. We recommend Cornhusker’s Lotion.
- If your hands are extremely dry and cracked, we may have to ask you to go home, moisturize, and come back.
Please be advised that even though your prints are accepted as “good” on the day we take them, the State of Maryland ultimately decides if your prints are acceptable. We do the best we can to get good prints, but in some instances they may have to be re-taken.
- Livescan prints w/ State and Federal background check, $64.50
- (Most agencies and employers require both State and Federal background check)
- Livescan prints w/ State background check only, $48.00
- Ink card fingerprints, $20 (includes 2 sets of prints)
- Passport Photos, $10
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call: 240-347-4883, or email us: ten.s1550769138tohsr1550769138edneh1550769138@ofni1550769138